Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Another flash well done.

Funny spin on the video!
Aw, I love your portrait of Amberlamps!
She's soooooooooooooo hot

BELIEVE by The Bravery BELIEVE by The Bravery

Great!

I loved it!
The style is cool. And the motions were done well aspect-wise. Colors were interesting. All in all, it had a feel to it and I liked it. Good job. You should make more flash like this.
10/10 | 5/5

Pell Mell Mother's Day 2 Pell Mell Mother's Day 2

I love it.

This flash is just awesome.
It's written well and the jokes are funny. I especially like the message in the monkey card! Also the unexpected ending had me laughing.
Good job. Make more flash!

Jimbo's: Episode 2 Jimbo's: Episode 2

Great acting!

The voice acting is my favorite part! It sounds hilarious. Very easy to get into... It's believable and written realistically, as far as conversations go.

Good job! Keep making more episodes.

JJZK-This is my ringtone! JJZK-This is my ringtone!

Good job, dude!

I like your drawing style. The animation looks good... not overly detailed but it gets the point across. That's a good thing.
And this one is done on a funny topic. Very entertaining. Keep up the good work!

Tribute to Billy Mays Tribute to Billy Mays

bawwwwwwwwwwww!

Thanks for making this!
I kept waiting to see it turn into an insensitive joke... (typical content) but you kept it serious. So for that, thank you.
Billy was a cool guy and he was definitely very original. My fandom grew when I watched his show Pitchmen. Fate is so cruel to take Billy away from his family and fans.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Holy shit.

This is the coolest fucking thing... I've ever seen on Newgrounds.
............
My God.

BROSIS BROSIS

HILARIOUS!

Dude, I loved this! At first I thought maybe it was going to be lame... but your voice acting is so literal and funny! Good job. The screaming parts are the best.

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

Great!

This is VERY awesome!
I love it extremely much. You have very good talent, especially for being 15.

Keep being badass, and make us more beautiful animation to watch!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Amazing and Perfect!

>>SamBakZa
This series is amazing and I found myself smiling throughout the entire episode. Its wonderful that you made this and I think it is a GREAT idea! Keep up the good work and thanks for this jem.

>>AntiAliasProductionz
Honestly, I think this series is just fine without action. SamBakZa is the author with the highest batting average as of right now. So I doubt anything needs to change.